Siemens offers first line technical support as well as on-site training of Autonomie for companies, research institutions and universities.
For licensing and training, please contact email@example.com.
For technical support, please visit the Siemens GTAC website at Siemens GTAC. A Webkey login is required.
Argonne provides support for U.S. Government activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information, please visit Consulting.
Training for Autonomie can be provided. Topics addressed during the training include:
- Getting started with Autonomie
- Load and run existing vehicle models, from conventional to hybrid to electric drive (HEV, PHEV, EV)
- Analyze fuel economy and performance results as well as detailed component operating conditions
- Modify existing models, files and parameters
- Select and use processes (i.e., drive cycles, performance tests, procedures…)
- Understand models and control strategies
- Create vehicles from existing systems
- Run vehicles outside the GUI for development
Customize the tool, including
- Proprietary data
- Proprietary models
- Linkage with Subject Matter Expert tools
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to common inquiries about Autonomie, please view these Frequently Asked Questions.