LMS offers first line technical support as well as on-site training of Autonomie for companies, research institutions and universities.
For support and training conditions, please contact email@example.com.
For technical support, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argonne provides support for U.S. Government activities at email@example.com
For any additional information, please visit Consulting.
Training for Autonomie can be provided. Topics addressed during the training include:
- Getting started with Autonomie
- Load and run existing vehicle models, from conventional to hybrid to electric drive (HEV, PHEV, EV)
- Analyze fuel economy and performance results as well as detailed component operating conditions
- Modify existing models, files and parameters
- Select and use processes (i.e., drive cycles, performance tests, procedures…)
- Understand models and control strategies
- Create vehicles from existing systems
- Run vehicles outside the GUI for development
- Customize the tool, including
- Proprietary data
- Proprietary models
- Linkage with Subject Matter Expert tools (i.e., GT-Power, AMESim, CarSim)
LMS organizes training throughout the year. For information or to request a training at your facility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report bugs or request enhancements or new features, please view the Autonomie issue reporting page.
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to common inquiries about Autonomie, please view these Frequently Asked Questions.
Last update April 2012